IdeasTap are looking for a panel of our members to lead the new Top Up Fund. This pilot fund will be awarding £500 to 20 projects, and is the first-ever Ideas Fund that will be judged solely by IdeasTap members.
We're looking for a panel of members that will be responsible for making decisions on the criteria for applications, as well as the projects they wish to award. This is YOUR chance to decide which projects we should be funding.
The panel will be expected meet at the IdeasTap office in London for an initial briefing on Saturday 19 February and then to judge the applications at the end of March (date TBC). Between these meetings, it will be the responsibility of the panel to contact and shortlist applications; being on the panel will involve a lot of independent work, so we're looking for self-motivated, committed individuals who work well in a team. Panellists will be paid for their time.
We're looking for people who...
Have a keen interest in working as part of a team to select and monitor a range of projects
Have a keen interest in the arts
Are experienced in running projects/volunteering/extracurricular activities/are on a board or committee – to demonstrate their commitment, reliability and organisation skills
Are IdeasTap members
Represent diverse disciplines (among the panel)
Find out how to respond by clicking on the "How to respond" tab at the top of this brief.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Image courtesy of hapticflapjack on Flickr.
Follow this brief to download the application form
1. First you need to follow this brief by clicking FOLLOW THIS BRIEF to the left of this page.
2. Then DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM (see link at the bottom of this page).
3. Complete the application form.
4. Click APPLY NOW to the left of this page.
5. Put your full name in the TITLE box.
6. In the SUMMARY box, copy and paste your answer to question one from the application form. This should be no more than 100 words. ATTACH your application form.
7. Click SUBMIT to submit your application.
When submitting a response to this brief, please make sure that you have a photo on your profile page. It doesn't need to be a headshot and you won't be judged on the quality of your photo – as with all the briefs on the site, you have to have a profile photo to be eligible.