Our buddies Magnum Photos are partnering with the Photography Show to give 30 IdeasTap members the opportunity to have their work exhibited at a brand new photography experience at the Birmingham NEC.
Thirty brief winners will participate in an exclusive ‘30 under 30’ portfolio review event at the Photography Show. They’ll receive critiques from three top industry professionals from the editorial, publishing, museum, advertising, and gallery sectors. The winning photographers’ work will also be included in an exhibition featured at the Photography Show.
In addition, the 30 winning photographers will automatically be nominated for three “people’s choice” awards, voted on by the public, via social media.
Those winning photographers will enjoy a special, extended feature of their work, showcased by both the Photography Show and Magnum Photos on their respective websites.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to international photographers aged 18 to 30.
- All entries must be received by the advertised deadline.
- Only one entry per person. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
- Images submitted must be available as hi-res or print ready files.
- Entrants should make themselves available to attend the official reception and portfolio review in Birmingham on Tuesday 4 March 2014.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity activities.
- The Photography Show reserve the right to use a number of winning applications in future press and communications about the competition.
- All materials, including exhibition prints, will remain the property of the individual photographer.
- Prints will be available to collect from Future’s London offices after the event.
This brief closes on Monday 13 January 2014 at 5pm and is open to all IdeasTap members aged 18 to 30. If you have any technical queries, please visit the help centre. Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances, including technical issues – so make sure you don’t leave your application to the last minute.