Theatre lovers! We’ve got a cracking brief for you.
As our partner HighTide gears up for their sixth annual theatre festival, we’re looking for one IdeasTap member to report back from festival for IdeasMag. This is your chance to check out exciting new theatre and have a 500-word review published in a magazine. You’ll attend on the weekend of 5 to 6 of May, during which the programme is as follows:
SATURDAY 5 MAY
• HighMind Talk (12pm)
• Organs of Little Apparent Importance (Headphone collection from Box Office any time between 12-7pm)
• Mudlarks by Vickie Donoghue (5pm)
• Clockwork by Laura Poliakoff (7pm)
• Rifle Hall Plays Perish by Stella Fawn Ragsdale (9-11pm)
SUNDAY 6 MAY
• Brunch Plays short plays by Jon Barton, Berri George, Karis Halsall and Shiona Morton (11am)
• HighMind Talk (1pm)
• The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs, created and performed by Mike Daisey (3pm)
• The Best Years of Your Life plays by Nancy Harris, Kenny Emson, Nicola Werenowska, Mahlon Prince and Tom Eccleshare, presented by nabokov (8-9pm)
• Rifle Hall Plays The Hour of Feeling by Mona Mansour (9-10.15pm)
HighTide Festival runs from 3 to 13 May 2012, in Halesworth, Suffolk. We will cover your accommodation costs but you’ll need to sort out your own travel – unless you live in London, in which case, HighTide will cover your bus journey. For more information about the festival, visit our HighTide partner page.
To apply, upload your CV, supply a 100-word summary, outlining why you’d like to cover HighTide, and make sure you have at least two writing samples in your IdeasTap portfolio.
This brief closes at 5pm on Friday 20 April and is open to IdeasTap members aged 18 to 30. If you have any technical queries, email email@example.com. Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances, including technical issues – so make sure you don’t leave your application to the last minute.